Translation Subsidy in Support of Georgian Literature
- Translation Project is aimed at supporting of the best Georgian titles in foreign translations.
- The project is designed for Foreign Publishing Houses, willing to publish Georgian Literature in translation;
- The translation project is aimed at reimbursing the translation costs to publishers (by compensating the translation fees);
- Deadline for submission of applications: 15th December 2012;
- Results of the translation subsidy competition shall be announced in January 2013;
- Successful bids shall be reimbursed upon publication of the book.
Click to download the Competition Terms & Conditions and Application Form